How am I different from other real estate agents?
- I have a great reputation serving people with real estate needs with professionalism, honesty and integrity. They keep coming back to me and refer their friends and family.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Colorado since 1986.
- More than 30 years in the Real Estate Business. That includes writing and negotiating contracts, coordinating closing, working with clients to fulfill their needs.
- I make regular communication a priority thru-out the buying or selling process, with proven ability to see each transaction thru.
Clients for Life
- Since I handle my real estate transactions with my client’s goals in mind, most of my business comes from past clients or referrals. I will work so you will want to be my clients for life.
What my clients say about me:
Laura, We enjoyed working with you. You were very understanding and patient. You have our highest recommendation for your new clients. We shall keep in touch. Rudy and Blanka Evergreen, Colorado
Laura, You made finding my new home so much fun! Thanks for all your hard work. I am happy I referred Dave and Alma to you. I know they will enjoy working with you as much as I did. Keep in touch and I will do the same. Susan Highlands Ranch
Dear Laura Thank you very much for everything you have done for us. We are enjoying our new house now that we are completely moved in. Kami and Craig Littleton Colorado
Dear Laura Thank you for your hard work in finding us this home. You were open and honest with us and always right on time for every appointment. We admire your persistence and professionalism. And another P word Patience. Sincerely, Mike and Pam Littleton, Colorado
Dear Laura You are a true professional and a wealth of knowledge. Rarely have I trusted realtors but you have certainly shown me what a good realtor is with integrity. Your negotiation skills are second to none and show you really understand the market and people. Your care for your clients is exemplary! Best regards, Dave Morrison, Colorado