BROKER, OWNER & CO-FOUNDER at Colorado Realty Pros
TEAM LEADER, The Gonzales Group
Resident of Colorado since 2001
ASSOCIATIONS, AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- 2012 Licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker
- 2012-(Present) Member of Colorado Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®
- 2012-17 Member of South Metro Denver Realtor® Association
- 2013-(Present) Member of The Christian Real Estate Network
- 2013 “Rookie of the Year” Award for Sales Production
- 2013 Two time BOLD graduate
- 2014-15 Agent Leadership Council Member and qualifier in top 8% of 150+ producing agents in brokerage firm
- 2014 BOLD graduate
- 2014 Bronze Medal Recipient for Sales Production
- 2014-(Present) New Agent Mentor
- 2015 BOLD graduate
- 2015 Diamond Circle Award for Sales Production
- 2016 Owner & Co-Founder of Colorado Realty Pros, LLC
- 2017-(Present) Member of Denver Metro Association of Realtors®
- 2017 Silver Sales Award as the #2 Top Producing Team in the firm & #4 Top Producing Individual Agent
- 2018 Employing Broker Designation
- 2018 Silver Sales Award as the #1 Top Producing Team in the firm & #5 Top Producing Individual Agent
- 2019 Silver Sales Award as the #1 Top Producing Team in the firm
Dawn, or fondly known as "Denver Dawn", holds a Broker's license in the state of Colorado and is Co-Owner & Founder of Colorado Realty Pros, LLC. She has certainly excelled beyond the status quo for an agent who's been in the business since 2012. She has garnered many awards for sales production in her tenure. She has also taught multiple new agent classes, contracts classes and has successfully mentored new agents to success.
She is well known for her excellent communication, negotiation skills and her ability to make every client feel as though they're the only one that she's serving.
Dawn is a native of Sacramento, California, and a loyal resident of Colorado since 2001. She and her husband live in Littleton with their teen-aged children. Their family is actively involved in their church where she and her husband serve as worship leaders.
If you were to ask Dawn, "why real estate?" She'd say,
"I've always enjoyed serving families and being a conduit to connect them to their next chapter in life. I've served in ministry leadership since I was 17 years old and I understand the importance of truly listening to people and helping them to connect the pieces and get where they'd like to be. My goal is their goal!"
"My desire is to understand what my clients needs are, to ease the burden of stress through the process, provide them with critical contract knowledge so that they can make a well-educated decision as to their best options, and, of course, to help families achieve their goals and reach the next chapter or season in their lives. Also, as a mom, real estate has given me the ability to provide an excellent foundation and education for my daughter and Autistic son. It is a great blessing to serve the fantastic people I meet and I look forward to serving you and your loved ones!"
Your partner in Real Estate,